Monday, July 6, 2009

Challenges of working at home

There are many challenges to working at home especially if you have little ones running around or the kids are home for the summer. The big one is scheduling. Maybe your lucky enough to have a lot of support and have family and friends who will pitch in to help. But sometimes they are proud of you for finding a job that you can do from home and they call all the time " to see how things are going" you have to be strong enough to say I am working please do not call from this time to this time ( whatever you feel fits your family the best). I am thankful that God has given many of the tools that I need to get this going and still keep with my passion which is helping people.

I have also a book that you may find of use for starting a business even if you are working online most of what they say can still be applied. It is called The Stay At Home Entrepreneur by Jay David you may wish to see if your local library has a copy.

I will strive to provide sites that will help answer questions that you may have for working at home and what you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment